Thursday, 29 September 2011
i thought i would share with you some of my favourite etsy finds. i have so many Etsy favourites at the moment but sadly they are usually sold by the time i get a chance to buy any of them! not to worry, at least i can still look at them and share them with you.
one: bark decor
two: pink elephant jewellery
three: russian soul vintage
four: curly cue design
i especially love number four the 'Buster Cotton Patch' by curly cue design, they also have some amazing steam-punk paper doll puppets, ideal for Halloween.
this weekend i am going camping and canoeing, i can't wait, i have never been canoeing before. my husband has been several times and he loves it and i know i will too as i love anything to do with water so it should be fun. the weather here (in the UK) is incredibly warm for late September and considering we are expecting snow in October - rather bizarre, but thats British weather for you!
here are some links for you to enjoy this weekend
- a song i cannot stop listening to by Kate Bush (my favourite artist ever)i love the eerie black and white video too
- a lovely online magazine
- a new favourite blog - this lady is soo creative
- i am trying out a new nail varnish this weekend, it's baby blue - not too sure but will see how it looks with my fake tan on
- getting a much need haircut tommorow still not sure weather to go back to a bob but definitely need a fringe, my face is way too long without one!
- a london street style blog that has given me loads of new ideas
- some nice recipes to try out soon
have a great weekend - wish me luck in the canoe...